DORMA M-SVP 2000 Emergency Escape Lock
The M-SVP 2000 is a multipoint emergency escape motor lock with motorized locking and unlocking. Approval for application in escape routes to DIN EN 179,
Suitable for use on fire and smoke check doors.
- Automatic locking of doors immediately on closure
- DCW interface, direct integration in DORMA TMS door management systems
- Motorized autolock
- Motorized unlocking via access control
- High anti-intruder protection up to resistance class WK 4 thanks to multi-point locking
The DORMA M-SVP 2000 locks the door immediately on closure.
Locking with 20mm bolt projection, plus additional protection afforded by hook or latch bolts top and bottom.
Emergency escape/panic function
Ensures that the door can be immediately opened by the lever handle for egress in the emergency direction.
Power failure security
In the event of a power failure, the door can still be locked and unlocked
by the key from both inside and outside.
The DORMA M-SVP 2000 is suitable for narrow and wide stile doors, and for europrofile and round cylinders.
Profile-related equipment packages available.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Supply voltage 230 V AC
- Operating voltage 12 V DC
- Suitable for use on timber, plastic, steel and aluminum doors
- Profile-related equipment packages available
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Approval for application in escape routes to DIN EN 179; suitable for use on fire and smoke doors
- Suitable for incorporation in access control and TMS door management systems
Benefits for the user
- Easy to use; excellent quality ensures enduring security and a long service life