DORMA ITS 96 FL Door Closer
Following the further development of the ITS 96 system to create the ITS 96 FL, the same advantages have now been complemented with a free-swing function for fire and smoke check doors up to a passage width of 1400 mm and a weight of 180 kg. This enhanced convenience also contributes to providing barrier-free access in a building.
- Concealed installation
- Door-leaf thickness = 50 mm
- Cushioned limit stay
- Hold-open device with free-swing function
- Adjustable latching action
- Anti-tamper protection
With free-swing function
The ITS 96 FL (hold-open device with free-swing function) is ideally combinable with the existing slide channels and accessories generally available for the ITS 96, which means that the existing portfolio of add-ons can be used without any change. The field of application for this model extends to the closure of fire and smoke check doors and also general doors in senior homes, centers for the disabled, and hospitals.
Following the further development of the ITS 96 system to create the ITS 96 FL, the same advantages have now been complemented with a free-swing function for fire and smoke doors up to a passage width of 1400 mm and a weight of 180 kg. This enhanced convenience also contributes to providing barrier-free access in a building.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- The ITS 96 FL door closer has low inventory costs and reduced stocking requirements thanks to its streamlined modular system and the separate packaging of the body and slide channel assemblies
- The ITS 96 and ITS 96 FL use the same slide channels and accessories.
Benefits for the installer
- Non-handed system
- Apart from the length, the installation dimensions of the ITS 96 EN 3-6 and the ITS 96 FL EN 3-6 are identical
- Easy adjustment of the closing force, closing speed and latching action after hanging of the doors
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Unblemished appearance of prestige doors thanks to concealed installation
- Compliance with statutory requirements for barrier-free building
- Universally suitable for single- or double-leaf doors
Benefits for the user
- Optimum protection against vandalism thanks to the concealed installation
- Free-swing function from a door angle >0°, resulting in virtually resistance-free opening of the doors in applications requiring passive fire protection