The dormakaba quattro plus reversible key system combines convenient operation and customised protection for your master key system.
Its versatility makes it ideal for securing and organising access to any building – not only to family homes and residential complexes but also to public buildings and industrial properties.
- High level of security through compliance with relevant standards, for example EN 1303 and DIN 18252
- Long-term protection by European patent EP2890856B1 | Not valid in all countries – see worldwide.espacenet.com for more details
- Technical construction protects against the most common opening methods, optional security elements for even more protection
- Only one key for the user with keyed-alike lock cylinders or in a master key system
- Can be combined with electronic access systems from dormakaba
Do you need more security?
Configuring your lock cylinder to match your requirementsAll-round protection as standard
- The high number of inserted, undivided pin pairs and the use of hardened steel materials protect against the most common opening methods
- The use of the bumping method (Rapido method) for opening the lock cylinder is not realistic under real-life usage conditions
Even more technical features on request
- Depending on the requirements, additional security features such as steel reinforcement shims, anti-drill or pulling protection can be selected• Dust, insect or weather protection help depending on the installation
- Different thumbturn knob variants (e.g. thumbturn knob) and coupling functions (e.g. double key override or priority function) offer even more convenience
Free choice of lock cylinders
The cylinder programme features a wide variety of types to choose from. You can also integrate, for example, cyl for cabinet locks, key-operated switches or lift controls into the system. Choose between various cylinder surfaces to harmonise your design.
Modular construction. Maximum flexibility
Quick and low-cost adaptation
The gemini plus reversible key system offers high levels of investment protection, even when requirements change over the years.
A modular, upward-compatible system structure allows for quick and easy conversion of the lock cylinders to other lengths and types.
The existing lock cylinder can be adapted to a new length with little effort, for example for a new entrance door, or can be fitted with an elegant thumbturn knob.
More clarity through colourChoose the shape and function of the keys
- Default key with smart key clip
- Key with large key clip
- Key with long key bow
- Key with RFID transponder clip for integration in electronic access control systems
Colours for visual orientation
- Default keys available in 12 colours
- Key with large key clip available in 12 colours
- RFID transponder clips available with six different colour ring elements
Added value for your master key system.
Useful special functions
Depending on your requirements, you can supplement your individual solution with one of our numerous special functions. These offer added value in terms of functionality and benefits. For more details on this, please refer to the special functions for reversible key systems brochure.
- Number of theoretically possible individual keyings 200 bil.
- 3 radially arranged tumbler pin rows
- up to 16 tumbler pin pairs per cylinder side in multiple steps on up to 32 pin positions
- the reversible key extremely difficult to copy
- Kaba security master key systems offer maximum customer protection. The keys of the master key system are copy-protected, by a technological and patented copy protection process.
- Replacement keys are produced without exception at the factory after verification of legitimation.
- Ergonomically correct reversible key system, i.e. the Kaba reversible key can be inserted vertically into the cylinder keyway from either side.
- Optional steel reinforcement plates in the housing provide higher drilling and pulling protection.
- Integration into electronic Kaba access systems with evolo Clip possible at all times (retrofit), mechanical keying remains unchanged
- SmartKey (Standard) with 12 different key clip colors (--> standard color dark blue)
- LargeKey (Option) suitable for doors with massive security door furniture and and multiple point locks with 7 different key clip colors and individually designed stickers (e.g. customer logo) are possible.
- Armor bow (Option) ideal for security door furniture and multiple point locks, customer coinage possible
dormakaba cylinders can do more than just lock and unlock doors.
With its special functions, Kaba cylinders can do more than you would think:
- Thermally insulated cylinders for "passive" house construction
- 3 different thumbturn knob shapes
- Blind on one side
- Cylinder with electrical contact
- Priority (the key unlocks from the outside, if a key is in the cylinder on the inside)
- Double key override allows opening regardless on which side a key is inserted in the lock cylinder.
- Emergency key (for rescue services)
- Construction time changes the keyling with replacing the lock cylinder
- Freewheel cam for emergency and gear operated locks
- Cam with relative movement
- Cogwheel cam with up to 18 teeth
- Housing with steel reinforcement plates against pulling
The Kaba Modular System lets cylinders be rebuilt on site to other lengths or even other cylinder types with little effort. The keying remains unchanged.
Scope of supply
- Lock cylinder
- 2 to 5 keys (depending on type and country)
- Security card
- Installation and maintenance instructions
- Cylinder fastening screw
- Private homes and apartments
- mall to medium sized businesses
- Small to medium sized master key systems