High-capacity revolving door KTC 2
The KTC- 2 two-wing revolving door offers plenty of scope for architectural creativity while also raising accessibility and convenience to a new level. Thanks to the variability of its design and a broad selection of surface finishes, it will turn the entrance of any building into a prestigious entrée.
- Spacious entrance
- Suitable for the needs of the disabled
- Integrated automatic ST FLEX sliding door
- Integrated night shield
- Optional showcases provide advertising space
- Suitable for application as escape route door
- EN 16005 safety standard
Suitable for the needs of the disabled
The KTC- 2 two-wing revolving door is easy to operate and ideally suited to the requirements of wheelchair users.
Wide range of functions
High traffic capacity, ver y effective during peak traffic periods, while also offering unbeatable safety. And there are major additional benefits to be had from the suitability of these doors as display and advertising spaces. The automatic sliding door mode is used in times of exceptionally high pedestrian traffic and also allows the passage of bulky items.
Problem-free adaptability to individual requirements
KTC -2 revolving doors are suitable for a variety of applications. System options include an integrated night shield and the choice of either drum walls with glazing or metal paneling.
Escape route applications (select escape route package)Ventilation / smoke extraction function
In the event of an emergency the rotor returns to its starting position (parallel to the façade axis) with the aid of the rechargeable battery pack. As soon as the door has reached this position, the center section may be opened manually automatically in order to create a ventilation openingn escape route.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Comprehensive range that also includes solutions suitable for sophisticated and prestigious entrances
- Trouble-free installation and commissioning
- Guaranteed advanced technology conforming to all relevant national and international standards
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- The sheer KTC system components range of ensures a high degree of design flexibility
- Problem-free adaptability to individual requirements
- Visually, technically and economically convincing solution
Benefits for the user
- Exceptional convenience
- Outstanding safety features
- Tailored integrated solution offering industrial engineering precision and assured manufacturing quality
- Optimization of building energy balance and workplace environment
We are happy to show you more
dormakaba Gulf FZE
Plot No. S 20135, Road No. SW 301 G
17268 Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 8020400