Whether it’s opening, closing or controlling, we supply you with all the SafeRoute escape route security system components from a single source. Our flexible modular system always keeps the right module ready on hand, from simple individual solutions to networked versions for a variety of doors and from the standard response to individual expansions.
SafeRoute safeguards life and protects property.
- Modular system with system components from a single source
- Suitable modules for everything from individual solutions to networked versions for many doors
- Easier selection and configuration of products thanks to a reduced number of hardware components
- DCW® bus interface for easy wiring
- Power can be supplied to any desired part of the system
- Integrated System 55 socket on the surface-mounted terminal makes flexible configuration possible
ST 3x DCW® key switch
Key switch for the unlocking and locking of doors in the SafeRoute emergency exit and escape route system and for resetting an alarm. Features two LEDs and a tamper switch.
ST 55 DCW® LED key switch
Flush-mounted key switch for the unlocking and locking of doors in the SafeRoute emergency exit and escape route systems and for resetting an alarm. Features four LEDs and a tamper switch. The ST 55 DCW® LED also has an internal sensor which can be used with the Basic licence and higher.
STD – UP touchscreen display
Touchscreen display for flush-mounting in standard device boxes. The display can also be inserted into the integrated socket of an STL-G door terminal.
SES – UP illuminated emergency exit sign
Actively lit emergency exit sign in accordance with EN 13637 as a System 55 flush-mounted insert for installation in standard device boxes. Pictogram inserts for systems with and without a time delay included in the supplied package. The sign can also be inserted into the integrated socket of an STL-G door terminal.