BTS 80 System Floor Spring
As a universal floor spring, the BTS 80 has been designed to meet the requirements of doors of all types. With its many individually combinable extras, it is able to satisfy almost every application requirement. Once installed below floor level, the mechanism is almost completely concealed from view.
Certified manufacture to ISO 9001.
- For single & double action doors
- Concealed assembly
- Three model variants
- Suitable for doors up to 300 kg
Whether standard, narrow or wide, whether LH, RH, or single or double action – the BTS 80 floor spring is designed for all types of doors. A comprehensive program of accessories ensures that it can be used successfully with a wide variety of door constructions and floor coverings.
Three model variants
The BTS 80 system with its three model variants BTS 80 F (for fire and smoke check doors), BTS 80 EMB (with electrohydraulic hold-open), and BTS 80 FLB (with free-swing function), plus the wide range of accessories available, offers effective adaptability to various door designs and -functions.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- Reduced stocking requirements thanks to separate, interchangeable spindles
- Streamlined product range offering all key functions
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Suitable for installation with LH or RH single- and double-action doors
- Interchangeable spindles enable easy adaptation to structural conditions – even when retrofitted
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Concealed installation for maximum visual elegance
- All essential functions provided
- Proven, robust design capable of withstanding leaf weights of up to 300 kg
Benefits for the user
- Constant, temperature independent closing cycle.
- Highly efficient mechanism gives maximum user convenience.
We are happy to show you more
dormakaba Gulf FZE
Plot No. S 20135, Road No. SW 301 G
17268 Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 8020400