The BTS 75 V is a highly adaptable floor spring suitable for all standard single and double action doors and for exterior doors with widths up to 1.100 mm.
- Concealed installation
- Adjustable closing force EN 1-4
- Easy door opening acc. DIN SPEC 1104
- Maximum ease of use
Universal application range, individual functions, assured quality
Whether standard, narrow or wide, LH, RH, single or double action – as universal floor springs, the BTS 80 and BTS 75 V are designed for all types of doors.
A comprehensive range of accessories ensures that they can be adapted to a wide variety of door constructions and different floor finishes.
The individual functions of the BTS 80 and BTS 75 V floor springs fulfil a range of different requirements while offering maximum reliability and quality.
Maximum reliability and quality
Thanks to a wide range of functions which can be individually selected to suit different requirements, BTS 75 V floor springs offer maximum reliability and quality.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- Reduced stocking requirements thanks to separate, interchangeable spindles
- Streamlined product range offering all key functions
Benefits for the installer
- Suitable for installation with LH or RH single and double action doors
- Interchangeable spindles enable easy adaptation to structural conditions – even when retrofitted
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Concealed installation for maximum visual elegance
- All essential functions provided
- Proven, robust design
Benefits for the user
- Constant, temperature independent closing cycle
- Highly efficient mechanism gives maximum user convenience