Curator 100 - Mechanical Key Lock
Lock with dead bolt and 3-way closure.
Approx. 46,000 theoretical variations.
The solid steel casing construction with 3-way closure facilitates its integration in door systems which are closed directly by the lock's bolt and shafts.
The lock can be supplied optionally with 1-way closure.
- Without any approvals/certificates
- 3-way closure
- 7 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Keyhole concentric
- Steel lock case, surface treated
- Die-cast bolt, surface treated, throw 12 mm
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise