Tubular Lever Handles
1/16TH120 Lever handle
1/16TH120BP Lever handle
1/16TH120RES Lever handle
1/16TH122 Lever handle
1/16TH123 Lever handle
1/16TH124 Lever handle
1/16TH125 Lever handle
1/16TH126 Lever handle
1/16TH127 Lever handles
Good Quality and affordable range of tubular lever handles available for any type of Wooden doors as well as some in narrow style and 170 x 170 Back plate. That covers a huge range of buildings like hospitals, schools, housing etc.
- Stainless steel finish
- Latch, Keyhole, Cylinder or Bathroom W/C
- Robust slotted spindle fixing
- Superior springs to prevent handle droop
- Suitable for door thicknesses up to 55mm
- Inexpensive architectural lever handle
Points to note when fitting dormakaba TH lever handles:
- Ensure that the handles are correctly positioned. The two back-to-back screws as well as the eight self-tapping screws must be used to secure the handle to the door.
- Ensure that the spindle is centred and that grub screws on both handles are fastened securely.
- Ensure that the cylinder is centred in the lock before fitting the escutcheons.
- If the handle and cylinder are not aligned correctly, it will hinder operation of the lock set.
What is inside the box?
- Back to back fixing screws
- Self-tapping screws
- Fitting instructions
Stainless steel has excellent corrosion resistance, lustre, strength and durability. However, it is not stain or rust proof. Regular maintenance is required to keep stainless steel clean and free of contaminants.
Specifically formulated to clean and maintain stainless steel, the dormakaba Stainless Steel Cleaner removes contaminants as well as surface rust, restoring corroded, damaged and unsightly stainless steel to its former bright and shiny finish (provided that the metal is not pitted).