A room is there to be lived in: it must all match one another – basic shapes, colours and surface finishes. Therefore, to match the MUNDUS corner fittings, there is now the corresponding lock in the OFFICE Mundus Design.
Everything together follows the XEA design principle. It stands for true freedom of choice in a systematic colour shade spectrum – from light to dark, matt, structured or high-gloss, from integrative to accentuating, with surface finishes of stainless steel or aluminium.
In every installation variant, there arises a harmonic unity. Clarity in form and function.
- Modern design coordinated as per the XEA design principles of dormakaba
- Suitable for MUNDUS series of patch fittings and OFFICE hinges
- Uniform design in the toughened glass assembly
- Clear shape with straight edges and rounded angles
- Wide range of surface finishes and colours
- Reliable even under intense stress
- Long service life thanks to high-grade materials
- Low-noise "Whisper" functionality
- Adjustable handle position
- Successfully tested by a neural testing institute with 500,000 latch and 100,000 locking bolt operating cycles.
- OFFICE Mundus is available in the following lock types:
- non-locking latch, prepared for lever handle with follower or lever handle with rose
- europrofile cylinder prepared, developed for lever handle with follower or lever handle with rose
- Strike box
- Suitable for glass thickness of 8 and 10 mm.
- Adapter sets optionally available, using which the lock can be installed on glasses that are > 10 mm in thickness
For use in public and private buildings and for indoor use, e.g.
- Doctor's offices
- Hotel rooms
- Schools and universities
- Office rooms
- Private residences