OFFICE Junior SVP 5000
Design with content: the OFFICE Junior SVP 5000 is the reliable door lock in self-locking emergency escape design. A shapely and secure unit for emergency doors made of glass – with inner values and a solid mechanism. Even though the design appears to be lightweight, the lock has an impressively long service life and reliability even under high stress. Therefore, even an all-glass system comprehensively secures the building and its rooms. Relaxed, with security.
- A compact lock, for both security and convenience
- It is independent of electrical power thanks to the mechanical sequence control for self-locking
- Satisfies the insurance-compliance specifications for emergency escape locks
- Emergency escape function tested and certified, standard-conformanr according to DIN EN 179
- Can be easily upgraded without wiring
- Two-point locking activated by spring loading when door closes
- Non-handed trip latch (24 mm faceplate versions can be used DIN L/R)
- Fast panic unlocking using the lever handle
- Change to unlocking from the outside with a key
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
For use in public and private buildings, e.g.
- Doctor's offices
- Schools and universities
- Office rooms
- Private residences