DORMA Studio Rondo Fittings
Studio-Rondo exude charm and neatness with their simple, uncluttered lines, thus serving to enhance the inherent beauty and character of toughened glass doors. And with an extensive range of finishes and colors, they also offer considerable scope for creativity.
- Simple glass preparation
- Firm fixing
- Reliable operation
- Extensive range of finishes and colours
Simple glass preparation, firm fixing
DORMA-Glas can offer years of experience with constructional glass, and has developed its fittings so that the glass preparation is reduced to the quick and easy drilling of a few holes. The carefully thought-out design ensures maximum contact area for optimum clamping efficiency.
DORMA STUDIO Rondo – Reliable in operation
Quality materials and robust construction are their own guarantee of an unsurpassed standard of durability and reliability.
Finishes and colors
All the common patterns and types are available ex-stock (factory) in an extensive range of finishes and colors. Specials and glass fittings anodized or powder-coated in bespoke colors can also be made ready at short notice.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Studio-Rondo exude charm and neatness with their simple, uncluttered lines, thus serving to enhance the inherent beauty and character of toughened glass doors.
- With an extensive range of finishes and colors, this hardware line also offers considerable scope for creativity.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Easy installation and quality materials ensure time savings and satisfied customers.
- According to EN 12209
- Max. door leaf weight, 45 kg
- Max. door leaf width, 1000 mm
- UV, PZ, BB, WC lock design
- Design: 1- / 2-panel, side panel
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
For use on toughened-glass interior doors, e.g. Doctor's offices Hotel rooms Office rooms Private residences