DORMA ED 100 Swing Door Operator
With the ED 100 swing door operator DORMA offers an electromechanical swing door operator for various fields of application. The operator may be installed as a push version with a standard arm assembly or as a pull version with slide channel.
- Modular design and variable functional range
- Door widths up to 1100 mm
- Door weights up to 100 kg
- Single- and double-leaf swing doors
- Push or pull version
Variable functional range
Apart from the extended cover, DORMA also provides an easy-to-install integrated door coordinator for double-leaf doors. With the aid of the DORMA Upgrade Card, the system’s functional range may be adapted to various door versions. The large scope of integrated functions further ensures that the majority of possible applications can be readily accommodated.
Door Closer mode & Automatic mode
Users may choose between two operating modes: Door Closer and Automatic. While set to Door Closer mode, the ED 100 swing door operator is optimized for manual operation. With its optional Power Assist function, the Door Closer mode is tailored to predominantly manually operated doors where a door closer function is desired. The Automatic mode in turn is especially suitable for mainly automatic access with motion detector or pushbutton actuation.
Wind load control
The ED 100 swing door operator is especially suitable for exterior doors that are subjected to varying wind loads, and for interior doors separating rooms where different air pressures prevail. While the system is in Automatic mode, the wind load control monitors the actuation speed, keepting it constant at the present value.
Power Assist function
The ED 100 swing door operator’s Power Assist function may be activated while the unit is in Door Closer mode. As soon as a user opens the door by a couple of degrees, the servo function cuts in to supports the manual opening cycle, automatically adjusting to the preset closing force as effort is applied.
- Flexible configuration: Customers only pay for the functions they actually require
- Inexpensive transportation and easy mounting thanks to the system’s reduced weight
- Low-noise unit thanks to multi-stage gear
- Elegant visual appearance: DORMA Contur design provides for an operator height of only 70 mm
- Various functions included as standard
Field of application
- For single- or double-leaf swing doors
- The pull version with slide channel and the pushversion with standard arm are both suitable for use on fire and smoke doors
- Thanks to its low- and fullenergy versions, the system is suitable for automating both rarely and heavily frequented internal and external doors
- High torque for fully automatic swing doors with radar motion detector actuation