Simplex 8100 - Mortise
Simplex Mechanical Pushbutton Locks eliminate problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards.
The Simplex 8100 Mechanical pushbutton lock, with mortise locking device options and lever handle, provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress.Downloads
No Battery: Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- Mortise with 1" (25 mm) deadbolt, ¾" (19 mm) two-piece anti-friction latch
- Mortise with ¾" (19 mm) two-piece anti-friction latch
Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy-to-manage code for all users
Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
Handing: Factory-handed; not field reversible
Key Override (Optional): Small format interchangeable cores, large format removable cores
- Pushbutton Access
- Passage (select models)—allows access without using the lock entry code. Feature activated from the inside with a thumbturn or key (included with all passage feature models).
- Deadbolt (select models)—added security of 1" deadbolt. Access permitted by combination or key override.
- Lockout (all models)—disables the lock from the inside so that the entry codes cannot be used to gain access. Access is permitted using key override.
Economical: A cost effective access control solution
Construction: Cast front housing; unified trim plate; fixed ADA—compliant levers
Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Antique Brass 05 (609)
- Satin Chrome 26D (626)
- Bright Chrome 026 (625)
- Bright Brass 03 (605)
Backset: 2¾" (70 mm)
Latch: ¾" (19 mm) two-piece anti-friction latch; 1" (25 mm) optional deadbolt
Minimum Stile Recommended: 5" (127 mm)
Strike: 4⅞" (124 mm) L x 1¼" (32 mm) W x ¼" (6 mm) D Deadbolt/Latch mortise strike plate
- Interchangeable Cores: Small format—Best and equivalents (6 or 7-pin length); core not included
- Removable Cores: Large format—Medeco/ASSA/Yale/Abloy (5 or 6-pin length), Corbin Russwin, Schlage, and Sargent; core not included
Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors. Standard (86) mortise preparation
Door Thickness: 1¾" (44 mm) to 2¼" (57 mm)
Accessibility Standard: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); fixed ADA-compliant levers
Durability: Weather resistant
Fire Rating: 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors
Warranty: 3-year warranty