DORMA SOLID Fittings
SOLID is DORMA’s project hardware for high-usage doors. Resistant to mechanical loading, chemical attack and thermal stress, SOLID offers true dependability under conditions of tough wear and tear.
- Firmly and securely bushed
- Uncompromising durability
- Outstanding pull resistance
- Visible parts of V4A steel (DIN No. 1.4404)
- Enhanced anti-tamper and anti-vandalism protection
- Comfortable hand-size handle diameter (22 mm)
Want to know a little more?
Our new SOLID product line has been developed by our engineers especially for high-usage doors. SOLID improves problem doors and is designed for uncompromising durability. Through the use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant V4A steel (DIN No. 1.4404), SOLID is also highly suited to maritime environments.
Aluminium Stainless steel
Fire protection Emergency escape route
Optionally available with stud or crank
In a League of their own
SOLID fittings exceed the requirements of EN 1906 Class 4 (highest category of use) and are able to withstand far higher tensile loads than those specified in the standard.
- Car parks
- Safety facilities
- Public authorities
- Schools and nurseries
- Public toilets
- Maritime applications
- Retirement and nursing homes
- Production plants