VAROS - Mechanical Key Lock
1/4VAROS - With "Mini Bit" key
1/4VAROS - Key guiding tube with escutcheon plate
1/4VAROS - Retrofittable bolt switch contact
1/4VAROS - Escutcheon plate
Changeable lock with dead bolt for safes CEN III-V.
Approx. 10 million theoretical variations.
The lock can be changed to a new set of keys from the front of the lock via the users key, without additional tools. The Varos can be specified as factory or change position when ordering. If delivered in change position works keys are not required.
The new "Mini Bit" key geometry allows a simple installation in safes that are prepared for installation of mechanical or electronic combination locks. No special key hole design is required.
- EN 1300 B, ECB-S, VdS class 2, UL437, option: DNV
- Changeable lock
- 9 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads, throw 8,5 mm
- Compatible to mechanical and electronical spindle locks
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
Suntem bucuroși să vă arătăm mai multe
Bd. Tudor Vladimirescu Nr. 45, Sector 5
050881 Bucuresti, România