DORMA LOCKING CYLINDER DEC 160
DORMA europrofile cylinders are literally the key to locking system security on both external and internal doors. High-quality, matched materials ensure excellent corrosion and wear resistance, while certified manufacture provides precise, reliable functionality and durability. Trust DORMA for sophisticated solutions in a comprehensive cylinder portfolio – with the right level of protection aligned to individual requirements and strong performance throughout.
- Flat key system
- 6 main pins
- Anti-pick protection and anti-drill device in the cylinder body
- Class C corrosion and temperature classification (EN 1303)
- Emergency opening function available
- Master key capable
Locking cylinder DEC 160
The flat key system DEC 160 offers a proven locking solution with a wide range of variants. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use as well as for fire-rated doors.
Locking cylinder DEC 160 offers increased security with
- 6 main pins
- Anti-pick protection
- Anti-drill protection in the body
Wide range of variants
- Europrofile half cylinder
- Europrofile double cylinder
- Europrofile double cylinder with emergency opening function
- Europrofile double cylinder with internal round knob
- Europrofile cylinder prearranged for internal knob
- 30° DIN cam
- 8 position DIN cam
All variants are available in the surface finishes brass or nickel.