Cylinder lock penta cross
The dormakaba penta cross reversible key system combines tailor-made security and extremely high-level copy protection with convenient operation.
Individual, serial cylinder or highly complex master key systems, the system’s versatility makes it ideal for securing all types of buildings – from family homes and residential complexes to public buildings and even industrial properties.
- High level of security through compliance with relevant standards, for example EN 1303 and DIN 18252
- Long-term protection by European patent EP2890856B1 | Not valid in all countries – see worldwide.espacenet.com for more details
- Technical construction protects against the most common opening methods, optional security elements for even more protection
- Additional cross-shaped recess with a movable active element in the key and query of the active element in the lock cylinder to release the locking process
- Can be combined with electronic access systems from dormakaba
Do you need more security?
Configuring your lock cylinder to match your requirements
In the penta cross system, there is a cross-shaped recess with a movable active element in the key. When the key is inserted, the movement of the active element is queried by matching security elements in the lock cylinder. The matching lock cylinder can only be locked and unlocked when the movable active element is present in the key.
Even more technical features on request
- Depending on the requirements, additional security features such as steel reinforcement shims, anti-drill or pulling protection can be selected
- Dust, insect or weather protection help depending on the installation
- Different thumbturn knob variants (e.g. design thumbturn knob) and coupling functions (e.g. double key override or priority function) offer even more convenience
Free choice of lock cylinders
The cylinder programme features a wide variety of types to choose from. You can also integrate, for example, cyl for cabinet locks, key-operated switches or lift controls into the system. Choose between various cylinder surfaces to harmonise your design.
Modular construction. Maximum flexibility
Quick and low-cost adaptation
The penta cross reversible key system offers high levels of investment protection, even when requirements change over the years.
A modular, upward-compatible system structure allows for quick and easy conversion of the lock cylinders to other lengths and types.
The existing lock cylinder can be adapted to a new length with little effort, for example for a new entrance door, or can be fitted with an elegant thumbturn knob.
More clarity through colour
Choose the shape and function of the keys
- Default key with two-component clip
- Key with large key clip
- Key with long key bow
- Key with RFID transponder clip for integration in electronic access control systems
Colours for visual orientation
- Default keys available in 12 colours
- Key with large key clip available in 12 colours
- RFID transponder clips available with six different colour ring elements
Added value for your master key system.
Useful special functions
Depending on your requirements, you can supplement your individual solution with one of our numerous special functions. These offer added value in terms of functionality and benefits. For more details on this, please refer to the special functions for reversible key systems brochure.
- Health sector
- Office buildings
- Hotels and restaurants
- Banks and assurance
- Industry and production
- Shopping and retail
- Private living
- Government and administration
- Sports and culture
- Traffic and logistics
- Private homes
- Large Apartment buildings
- Large business industry
- Public office buildings
- Education facilities
- Office buildings
- Large and complex master key systems