Cylinder locks dormakaba expert plus
The dormakaba expert plus reversible key system can be customised for the customer on site by authorised locksmiths. Therefore, the local partner is also the only contact for replacement keys.
The expert plus system offers a high level of protection and convenient operation for serial cylinder systems or medium to large master key systems.
It is ideal for securing and organising access for private homes, apartments or small and medium-sized businesses.Downloads
Do you need more security?
Configuring your lock cylinder to match your requirements
All-round protection as standard
- The high number of inserted, undivided pin pairs and the use of hardened steel materials protect against the most common opening methods
- The use of the bumping method (Rapido method) for opening the lock cylinder is not realistic under real-life usage conditions
Even more technical features on request
- Depending on the requirements, additional security features such as steel reinforcement shims, anti-drill or pulling protection can be selected
- Dust, insect or weather protection help depending on the installation
- Different thumbturn knob variants (e.g. thumbturn knob) and coupling functions (e.g. double key override or priority function) offer even more convenience
Free choice of lock cylinders
The cylinder programme features a wide variety of types to choose from. You can also integrate, for example, cyl for cabinet locks, key-operated switches or lift controls into the system. Choose between various cylinder surfaces to harmonise your design.
Modular construction. Maximum flexibility
Quick and low-cost adaptation
The expert plus reversible key system offers high levels of investment protection, even when requirements change over the years.
A modular, upward-compatible system structure allows for quick and easy conversion of the lock cylinders to other lengths and types.
The existing lock cylinder can be adapted to a new length with little effort, for example for a new entrance door, or can be fitted with an elegant thumbturn knob.
More clarity through colour
Choose the shape and function of the keys
- Default key with smart key clip
- Key with large key clip
- Key with long key bow
- Key with RFID transponder clip for integration in electronic access control systems
Colours for visual orientation
- Default keys available in 12 colours
- Key with large key clip available in 12 colours
- RFID transponder clips available with six different colour ring elements
Added value for your master key system.
Useful special functions
Depending on your requirements, you can supplement your individual solution with one of our numerous special functions. These offer added value in terms of functionality and benefits. For more details on this, please refer to the special functions for reversible key systems brochure.
High permutation capacity
- 4 radially arranged pin rows with
- up to 22 tumbler pin pairs on up to 44 possible positions
- 180 trillion key combinations
- Suitable for medium sized master key systems
Additional burglary protection
- Optional steel reinforcement plates in the housing and hardened steel pins in the insert and housing protect against forceful entry by pulling and drilling
Keys are availalbe in three different shapes
- Standard smartkey clip in 12 different colours (SK)
- Largekey clip in 7 different colours suitable for security door hardwaren and multiple point locks (LK)
- All metal armour key suitable for security door hardwaren and multiple point locks (LR)
- All keys are made of nickel silver for wear resistance and excellent gliding quality
- Kaba expert plus key blanks are protected by patent and are not available in retail
Kaba cylinders can do more than just lock and unlock doors. With its special functions, Kaba cylinders can do more than you would think:
- Temporary access for third parties (SAT)
- Thermally insulated cylinders for "passive" house construction
- 3 different thumbturn knob shapes
- Blind on one side
- Cylinder with electrical contact
- Priority (the key unlocks from the outside, if a key is in the cylinder on the inside)
- Double key override allows opening regardless on which side a key is inserted in the lock cylinder.
- Emergency key (for rescue services)
- Construction time changes the keyling with replacing the lock cylinder
- Freewheel cam for emergency and gear operated locks
- Cam with relative movement
- Cogwheel cam with up to 18 teeth
- Housing with steel reinforcement plates against pulling
The Kaba Modular System lets cylinders be rebuilt on site to other lengths or even other cylinder types with little effort. The keying remains unchanged.
Scope of supply
- Lock cylinder
- 2 to 5 keys (depending on type and country)
- Security card
- Installation and maintenance instructions
- Cylinder fastening screw (for door lock cylinders)
- Private homes
- Apartment Buildings
- Small and medium sized businesses
- Public office buildings
- Education facilities
- Office buildings
- Medium sized master key systems