DORMA DG1000 / DG1100 Glass Door Panic Devices
Accommodating a wide range of door sizes and applications, DORMA's DG1000 Series Exit Hardware offers small format interchangeable core cylinders - making control and re-keying of an existing system a breeze. Versatile, durable, and handsomely styled to accommodate sophisticated architectural designs, DG1000 employs a top latching bolt with manual or electric strikes and are warranted for two years.
- UL Listed and BHMA certified bolt action mechanism hidden within interior of door handle
- Stainless steel and brass, polished or satin finishes available
- Used with 1/2"-3/4” thick tempered safety glass
Design fits to any application
The new exit hardware series includes variations designed to accommodate the widest possible range of access requirements.
UL-listed and BHMA-certified
DORMA's DG1000 Exit Devices are UL-listed and BHMA-certified (ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, Type 2). Available in stainless steel and brass, polished or satin finishes, they are used with 1/2" to 3/4" thick tempered safety glass. Also available are complementing, non-functioning dummy handles
- DG1000 top locking bolt with interchangeable core cylinders or cylinder and thumbturn
- DG1300 top or bottom or both top and bottom locking bolt