Automatic sliding door operator for special applications ES 400
The extremely low depth of the ES 400 operator for single- and double-panel sliding doors facilitates installation in non-standard door frames like for example in hospitals, operating theaters or the interior of buildings. Due to its simple and low-maintenance design, it guarantees easy handling and reliable operation as well as a long service life.
- For single- and double-panel doors
- The operator may be attached to the left or right side as required
- Tested to DIN 18650 / EN 16005
- Airlock function with up to three operators
- Parameterization via PC or organizer
- Push & Go function
The ES 400 is a sliding door operator in 1- or 2-leaf design for the hospital or operating theatre area. The low depth of the operator makes it particularly easy to integrate into the door frame.
The special requirements for use, such as the push & go function and the nurse/bed or partial opening, are already integrated in the basic control unit. The connection of safety sensors according to DIN 18650 / EN 16005 is also possible.
Fields of application
- Sliding doors in the clinic or care area
- Barrier-free interior doors or doors in the catering sector
- Opening width: 700 - 3000 mm (1-leaf), 800 - 3000 mm (2-leaf)
- Leaf weight: 1 x 200 kg, 2 x 125 kg
- Additional module for electronic safeguarding of secondary closing edges
- Equipotential bonding contacts for door panels