Wireless access control – the perfect solution for every door
1/5Kaba digital cylinder black and white
1/5Kaba wireless gateway 9040 (1)
1/5dormakaba wireless gateway 9040 (2)
The new wireless function connects dormakaba’s online and standalone worlds by networking the digital access components via radio.
Wire-free access components can be conveniently controlled and serviced from your own desk, without the need for on-site programming. You have full access to the door components from your computer.
Find out more by taking a look at our brochure or watching our video.
- High level of user convenience, programming from your own desk
- Improved security for isolated doors: immediate transmission means no security gaps (e.g. revoke access rights if badges are lost)
- Option to extend all Kaba access solutions securely and cost-effectively with the wireless function
- High-quality door components with an award-winning design meet aesthetic requirements
- Perform updates and maintenance quickly and efficiently
- Reduced administration and labour
- Automatic alarm if a door is forced open (in online systems)
- Traceability – display of your 'door events' (time/location/medium)