1/10c-lever pro - black and white
1/10c-lever pro - Mobile Access (1)
1/10c-lever pro - Mobile Access (2)
1/10c-lever pro with smart key
1/10c-lever pro (1)
1/10c-lever pro (2)
1/10c-lever pro (3)
1/10c-lever pro (4)
1/10c-lever pro (5)
Electronic fittings – door design and security for your door
The quality materials meet high standards in terms of robustness, weather resistance and security. In addition to offering protection against intrusion and fires, the c-lever pro can be used for emergency exits and escape routes.
You can control access precisely for an almost unlimited number of users according to specific places and time periods. You set access rights and can change them quickly and flexibly, in standalone, remote or online mode. Furthermore, you can grant access rights to smartphones so that they may be used as access media at the door.
- EPD: The c-lever pro has received an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) according to DIN ISO 14025 and EN 15804+A2, which is available in the download area.
- Fire protection: tested according to EN 1634-1, thus fulfils the prerequisite for use on smoke and fire doors and meets high safety requirements
- Emergency exit: tested according to EN 179, in combination with approved handles and mortise locks
- Panic doors: tested according to EN 1125, in combination with approved panic hardware
- Suitable for outside and security doors (intrusion protection and weatherproofing)
- Wide range of designs for applications worldwide
- Choice of access media: card, key fob, key with RFID or smartphone
- Battery integrated inside housing
- Award-winning design:
- "Best of Best" in the category products at the Iconic Awards
- awarded a special mention in the "Building and Elements" category at the German Design Award 2017
Not all options and designs are currently available. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We are happy to show you more
dormakaba India Private Limited
Mahindra World City, Plot No. 48/3, 8th Avenue, Anjur Village
603002 Chengalpattu District, India
Phone: 044 674 00 200