RCI 0163 1/2" Rim
This solenoid rim strike is a surface-mounted electric strike designed to work with Pullman style rim exit device latches. Designed to fit in tight situations where the exit device is mounted very close to the door frame, e.g. aluminum storefront applications.
- Energy: 270mA (max at 12VDC), 11-16VAC, 12VAC/VDC Or 24VAC/VDC
- Mode: Fail-Secure
- Strength: 1,500lbf Static, 70ft-lb Dynamic
- Endurance: 500,000 Cycles
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Monitoring: Optional Latch Monitor Model Available
- Designed to fit in tight situations where the exit device is mounted very close to the door frame, e.g. aluminum storefront applications.
- For maximum latch engagement, the strike keeper has been designed to pivot out of the strike body versus rolling out of the strike.
- Accommodates 1/2“ (13 mm) latch projection.
- Horizontal adjustment ensures proper latch positioning to compensate for door misalignment – up to 1/4“ (6.4 mm).
- Shim may be added to the strike cavity to engage with misaligned deadlatch.
- Lockdown holes for secure mount.
- Cooler operation – runs cool to the touch; no suppressor kit needed.
- High-grade stainless steel ensures superior strength and creates a sleek aesthetic.
- Plug-in wire connectors.
We are happy to show you more
dormakaba India Private Limited
Mahindra World City, Plot No. 48/3, 8th Avenue, Anjur Village
603002 Chengalpattu District, India
Phone: 044 674 00 200