Kaba keylink. No matter what tomorrow brings: you can take it in ...
Mechanical key systems planned with Kaba keylink can be adapted and extended as you like. While it used to be nearly impossible or only very expensive to adapt traditionally planned systems, changes in the company are easier to accommodate now with keylink. The key system can be adapted to new circumstances with minimum organisational effort and predictable costs as the cylinder locks in the system do not have to be changed.
Mechanical key systems can be planned faster and more easily than before with Kaba keylink, so it is easier for those responsible to form opinions and take decisions on the feasibility of future extensions. This is bonus for planning and investment security. Access management can be easily controlled with keylink by the company’s security officer at their PC – and also key organisation, i.e. issuing keys when access rights change or new employees join the company.
- Future-focused planning method for the Kaba penta master key system
- Planning based on corporate organisation and room zones
- Access rights can be adapted as required by issuing new keys
- Mater key system can be expanded as you like
- Consistently high standard of security for all expansion stages
- Cross-site planning for various sites
- Improved planning and investment security