DORMA PHA 2000 Crossbar Fittings
With this system, DORMA is able to offer a comprehensive range of high-quality panic hardware fittings with horizontal and vertical locking for doors in emergency exits and escape routes– applications in which safety, reliability and aesthetic attractiveness are indispensable requirements.
- Univerzalan za lijeva i desna vrata
- Za vodoravno i okomito zaključavanje, za upotrebu na izlazima u slučaju opasnosti
- Električne dodatne funkcije kod specijalnih zahtjeva
- Za vrata s profilima ili za staklena vrata bez okvira
- Lako podešavanje različitim širinama i visinama vrata
- Univerzalna upotreba PHT vanjskog okova
DORMA’s PHA and PHB products
These cover in full the hardware requirements that arise in public-frequented facilities such as hospitals, universities and schools, concert halls, shopping malls, hotels and administrative buildings.
Practical panic hardware for many door situations
With the series PHA 2000 crossbar and the series PHB 3000 pushbar combined with the universally applicable PHT external fittings, DORMA is able to offer a range suitable not only for narrow stile doors but also timber and similar full-face doors. The wide security latchbolt engages in a keeper that is normally mounted on the frame. This ensures that the latch is extremely easy to mount and that the door is also securely locked.
Consistent high quality, readily adaptable
DORMA’s PHA 2000 and Exit Pad devices can be fitted to a wide range of toughened glass doors, offering high user safety and security, easy and reliable operation and excellent quality for a long service life.
The Panic Hardware products of the series DORMA PHA 2000 and PHB 3000 have been tested to and certified compliant with EN 1125. All products meet the requirements of Annex ZA to EN 1125 and are therefore qualified to bear the mark of conformity.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- Modular system for reduced stocking requirement
- Universal use of PHT external fittings
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Straightforward fixing
- Easy adjustment to different door widths and heights
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- For horizontal and vertical panic lock mechanisms
- External fitting with DORMA bespoke lever handle or knob
- Electrical functions for special applications
Benefits for the user
- Simple operation
- Excellent quality ensures long lifespan
- Universal electric strike