DORMA Exit Pad in Contur Design
The DORMA Exit Pad series represents products which are installed on the surface of the door leaf. The latch engages in a keeper on the door frame. As in the case of panic exit devices PHA 2000 and PHB 3000, Exit Pads meet the requirements of EN 179 as surface-mounted products without connection to a separate lock.
- Univerzalan za lijeva ili desna vrata
- Savršen dizajn bez vidljivih spojeva
- Različite opcije zaključavanja
- Jednostavna i brza montaža
- Također i za staklena vrata
- Za okomite i vodoravne načine zaključavanja
Exit Pads according to EN 179
The latch engages in a keeper on the door frame. As in the case of panic exit devices PHA 2000 and PHB 3000, Exit Pads meet the requirements of EN 179 as surface-mounted products without connection to a separate lock.
DORMA Exit Pads are used in buildings with no public pedestrian traffic. It is expected that people using the building are familiar with the exits and their fittings, avoiding the likelihood of a panic situation developing.
Tested for safety
The emergency exit devices of the DORMA Exit Pad series are tested to and certified compliant with EN 179. All products meet the requirements of Annex ZA to EN 179 and are therefore qualified to bear the EU mark of conformity.
Benefits for the user
- Simple operation
- Excellent quality ensures long lifespan
DORMA Exit Pad on toughened glass doors
Consistent high quality, readily adaptable. DORMA’s PHA 2000 and Exit Pad devices can be fitted to a wide range of toughened glass doors, offering high user safety and security, easy and reliable operation plus excellent quality for a long service life as well as satisfying the safety requirements of EN 179.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- All-in-one packaging foreasy stocking
- Universal use of DORMA PHT external fittings
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Straightforward fixing
- Easy adjustment to different door widths and heights
Benefits for or the architect/specifier
- High-quality appearance with no visible fixings
- Connecting rods with metal covers
- External fitting with DORMA lever handle or knob