Orthos Anti-Backtrack Lanes
dormakaba developed anti-backtrack lanes (sometimes refered to as one-way exit corridors) to guide the flow of arriving passengers at the air terminal. They perform the task of preventing arriving passengers returning to airside areas, simultaneously preventing non-passengers from entering areas such as baggage claim or passport security control areas.
This modular system is equipped with a series of motion presence and video analytic sensors that are designed to detect unattended objects left within or passed through the corridor area. As passengers exit through the corridor, full-height and half-height double swing doors automatically open and close based upon a programmed flow or interlock mode. Combined, the physical barrier and advanced sensor technology provide a secure detection and entry prevention solution without the need of a guard.
Some benefits of anti-backtrack lanes, include:
• Stainless-steel construction
• Customisable configuration
• High throughput
• Safety sensors prevent unintentional contact with the moving door panels
• Modular construction supports a multi-lane configuration
- Provides a Secure Exit Lane Without the Use of a Guard
- ROI is Potentially 18 Months or Less
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Stand Alone System Designed to Monitor, Alert, Notify & Isolate Potential Intruders
- Video Analytic Surveillance System Provides Real Time Video Streams While Tracking Potential Intruder
- Audible and Visual Alarm at Unauthorized Passage in Opposite Direction
- Integrates Into Existing Airport Security & Fire Detection Systems
- Flow or Interlock Modes Provide the Most Secure and Highest Throughput Available
- Passage width - Approx 25 1⁄4“ – 37 1⁄2“ (640mm - 950mm)
- Standard is 64 1⁄4“ (920mm)
- Total width - 42 3⁄8“ – 54 5⁄8“ (1076mm - 1386mm)
- Total length - As specified
- Total height - 90 5⁄8“ (2300mm)
- Passage height - 82 3⁄4“ (2100mm)
- Height of barrier gate - As specified
- Header height - 8“ (200mm)
- Self-supporting structure is made of stainless steel AISI 304. glazing: 6 mm toughened glass. Control unit and maintenance opening at the top. Operating panel required (supplied by customer or optional OPL 02).
- Stainless steel satin finish
- All power supplies, controls and interface boards are housed in a stainless steel, top mounted enclosure accessible from inside the corridor.
- Power: 120VAC 60hz 20A dedicated circuit. It is highly recommended a zero delay UPS system is used on each lane.
- Mounted to level finished floor. Please consider utilities, tension cables or expansion joints
The dormakaba anti-backtrack lanes manages the egress of passengers in one direction, from airside to landside. A combination of microwave, infrared and video sensors monitor the entire area of the corridor to detect, notify and isolate unauthorised access from the landside area. While serving as a high security deterrent to access, the dormakaba anti-backtrack corridors implement an advanced level of safety sensors, positioned to protect authorised persons as well as identify unauthorised intruders.