Geryon SRD Security Revolving Doors & STS Security Turnstiles
Geryon security revolving doors secure protected areas of a building against unauthorised entry and offer a variety of options for different levels of security. Scales or a separation sensor can also be used to monitor the interior of the unit for individual access. They can be controlled by a card reader, buttons, control desk or even by biometric identification systems. The wide and varied selection of optional extras for our security revolving doors includes reinforced bullet-proof and burglar resistant versions.
The Geryon revolving door range also includes STS security turnstiles, suitable for application in medium-security environments. Barrier-free access can also be provided by the arrangement of hinge doors or sliding doors at the side.
The T-56 Column for security revolving doors with folding door leaves is approved for emergency exits and offers an unimpeded emergency and escape route in the event of panic, at the same time offering the highest level of break-through prevention.
Thanks to its patented end point locking, it is impossible for anyone to become trapped or break through the entrance system in the event of power failure or attempted unauthorised access.
The Geryon SRD-E01 Security Revolving Door is available with 3 or 4 door leaves. The unit can optionally be supplied with resistance class 2.
The Geryon SRD-C01 3- or 4-leaf Security Revolving Entrance Door has metal cladding as standard, but can also be supplied with glass cladding. The unit can also comply with resistance class 3 or be configured for use in an escape route.
The Geryon SRD-S01 3- or 4-leaf Security Revolving Door is an all-glass unit and is optionally available with resistance class 2. It is particularly suitable for prestigious environments.
Security turnstile for controlled access
The Geryon STS-S02 Security Turnstile is a glass- or metal-clad turnstile for use indoors. The U-shaped stainless steel bars are optionally available in acrylic glass.
Optional optical individual access control for maximum safety.
Sensitive areas in particular place increased security demands on access control. The SRD Vision optical separation system, which is integrated into the ceiling, reliably and securely detects whether there is more than one person within a revolving door and allows or denies passage as is appropriate. For more information please see the dedicated page on our website.Downloads
Geryon SRD security revolving doors
- Revolving door users cannot become stuck thanks to end point locking
- Revolving door with safety sensor system according to EN 16005
- Standard version has IR sensor system
- Versions with resistance classes RC2 and WK3
- All-glass security revolving door units with underfloor drive
- Our entrance barrier system has the option of approved emergency exit column
- Option with in-built scales with weight limits or actual weight
- Option with night closure
- Option with optical separation using SRD Vision
Geryon STS security turnstiles
- In our entrance system, users cannot become stuck thanks to end point locking
- Optional U-shaped stainless steel bars or acrylic glass elements instead of straight bars