Simplex 8100 - Mortise
Simplex Mechanical Pushbutton Locks eliminate problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards.
The Simplex 8100 Mechanical pushbutton lock, with mortise locking device options and lever handle, provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress.
No Battery: Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- Mortise with 1" (25 mm) deadbolt, ¾" (19 mm) two-piece anti-friction latch
- Mortise with ¾" (19 mm) two-piece anti-friction latch
Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy-to-manage code for all users
Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
Handing: Factory-handed; not field reversible
Key Override (Optional): Small format interchangeable cores, large format removable cores
- Pushbutton Access
- Passage (select models)—allows access without using the lock entry code. Feature activated from the inside with a thumbturn or key (included with all passage feature models).
- Deadbolt (select models)—added security of 1" deadbolt. Access permitted by combination or key override.
- Lockout (all models)—disables the lock from the inside so that the entry codes cannot be used to gain access. Access is permitted using key override.
Economical: A cost effective access control solution