Deposit - Electronically Controlled Deposit Lock
Electronically controlled safe deposit lock with dead bolt.
Bank lock electronically controlled or 7,800 theoretical combinations, renter lock 280,000 theoretical variations.
To open the lock the bank lock is first released electronically, then the renter lock is released with a key, which also opens the complete lock. There is also a key-operated mechanical override for the bank lock, for use in emergency, for example a power failure. This uses the same keyhole as the renter lock.
For use in electronically controlled safe deposit installations in banks or hotels.
- Without any approvals/certificates
- Mechanical bank lock (override system for electronically controlled bank lock)
- 5 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Bank key not retained
- Mechanical renter lock
- 7 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Renter key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt, surface treated
- Control latch steel, surface treated
- Weight approx. 480 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
Electronic release function
- Electronically controlled bank lock, connection cable 2 wires, 152 mm, cable ends tin-plated
- Interface: Input
- Function element: Release solenoid
- Specification: 370 Ohm, Umin=13 V DC
- Operating time (OT):13 V: 100% OT, 24 V: 48% OT
- Interface: Output
- Function element: Control latch contact
- Specification: Normally closed, 50 mA, 30 V DC,
- series circuit with release line