Saflok System 6000
Saflok System 6000 is dormakaba’s windows-based access management software managing the Saflok brand lock models. The software supports interfaces to most property management systems (PMS) and offers a breadth of features and configurations to meet your property’s needs.
- Complete access control including lock auditing, reporting, common area access and restricted access.
- Supports mobile access through Saflok RFID BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) locks (sold separately)
- Supports dormakaba’s Messenger LENS online/real-time room management solution
- Integrates to a variety of third party solutions including PMS, POS, energy management and self-check-in kiosks
- Multiple user profiles to ensure secured solution access.
- Extensive access control parameters for common and restricted areas, guest and meetings rooms and much more.
- Quick key read back to identify lost and found cards
- Extensive key creation features for both guest and staff usage
- Extensive reporting library
- Securely programs and encodes keycards directly through your PMS or through the Saflok 6000 client
- Support Window’s operating systems for both client and server.
- Virtual machine installation supported
- USB or POE encoder connection support
- PMS interface support including web services
(Please see minimum hardware requirements for detailed server and client technology specifications)
Lock programming & auditing
- Full access control for guest and staff common and restricted areas
- Guest room and suite management
- Key creation from PMS or Saflok client
- Mobile key support (sold separately)
- Access control scheduling
- Elevator management
- Messenger Lens online/real-time room management and monitoring (sold separately)
- Hundreds of room management scenarios and workflows
- Saflok 6000 software
- RFID Encoder
- Maintenance Unit
- Saflok Electronic Locks (sold separately)
- Keycards and Credentials (sold separately)
- dormakaba Mobile Access Solutions (sold separately)
- Messenger/Lens online/real-time room management (sold separately)
- Lock management
- Common area and restricted area access management
- Elevator management
- Perimeter access management