Hygienic opening and closing of sanitary facilities: the automatic sliding door system with touch-free push button/radar
Access to sanitary facilities in public buildings or to a patient bathroom in hospitals or nursing homes requires barrier-free solutions that can be adapted not only to your specific needs and spatial environment, but also for the sake of physically restricted individuals. In addition to user convenience and protecting the premises against unauthorised access, hygienic door opening is an important aspect of ensuring infection protection.
Specifications and classifications
Barrier-free design: according to DIN 18040 and DIN SPEC 1104
Service: installation, commissioning and maintenance
Safety in use: optional DIN 18650/EN 16005
01 Push button for door locking
02 Magic Switch push button on both sides
03 LED display
04 Door locking device in the drive unit of the CS 80 MAGNEO
05 Automatic sliding door CS 80 MAGNEO single-leaf
Implement barrier-free, hygienic access to sanitary facilities simply, reliably and conveniently. With the automatic, almost silent sliding door operator CS 80 MAGNEO in combination with the contactless Magic Switch push button, the sliding door can be operated in a contactless, hygienic way. An important contribution to infection prevention measures in your building. Even in very limited spaces, this solution’s compact technology makes it possible to retain maximum space in passageways. The system can be expanded by adding a control unit for WC for the disabled.
- Contactless, hygienic and fast opening and closing of the door using the sliding door operator CS 80 MAGNEO
- Simple, barrier-free user convenience and increased security in private spaces
- The optional locking device protects against unauthorised access
- Electronic control via a conventional button or the innovative Magic Switch door sensor that responds contactlessly to simple hand movements in its detection range
- During a power failure, the door can be opened and closed manually
- If the door is electrically locked, the indicator light displays its status
Whether for a new system, an upgrade or a modernisation – we offer installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and spare parts services.
- Medical practices, administration buildings, office buildings, hospitals, retirement homes, hotels and restaurants, private residential areas