Saflok locks are also designed to secure your back-of-house access points. Our utility locks are the ideal solution for hotels seeking to secure their back-of-house using one integrated system. The dormakaba E-Plex 2000 lock features the strength, simplicity, and reliability of dormakaba’s industry leading keyless pushbutton locks.
- Back-of-house access points including restricted areas
- Users - 100 Codes; over 100 million possible code combinations
- Non-handed, pre-assembled for left hand door installations - easily changed in the field
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door – No software required
- Locking Device Options
- PIN access
- Passage-can be toggled on / off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- BHMA and UL certified
dormakaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, dormakaba ensures product durability and performance, give our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security.
Designed for back-of-house access points such as staff common areas, restricted areas, offices and small meeting rooms, the utility locks can be deployed with or without privacy and operate a cylindrical latch or no-deadbolt mortise. This solution is ideal for hotels seeking to secure their back-of-house using one integrated system.
The E-Plex 2000 lock features the strength, simplicity, and reliability of dormakaba’s industry leading keyless pushbutton locks. PIN access eliminates the cost and problems of issuing and managing keys. This solution is ideal for back-of-house areas such as storerooms, offices, or any door equipped with a cylindrical latch.
- Back-of-house access points such as staff common areas, restricted areas, offices and small meeting rooms
- Back-of-house areas such as storerooms, offices or any door equipped with a cylindrical latch.