The compact reader 91 12 is suitable for gateways, in which a PIN verification is additionally required for safety reasons. It is ideal for retrofitting older installations because it can be easily used with the existing cabling.
- The dormakaba compact reader 91 12 is always connected to a control unit which is installed in a secure indoor area. This checks and interprets the data recorded by the reader and decides whether to grant access.
- For access functions indoors, the compact reader is equipped with a relay and digital inputs to open and monitor doors.
- Employees identify themselves by holding their contactless RFID ID cards up to the compact reader.
- A small central light symbol and an acoustic signal tell the user whether access is granted.
- PIN keypad to improve security.
- Waterproofness and weather resistance with IP66
- It supports the LEGIC prime and advant and MIFARE Classic and DESFire RFID standards.
- Available in black or white.
- Finger guide
- Protection frame
The dormakaba compact reader 91 12 can be used in a wide range of settings:
- External gates and gateways
- Office buildings
- Automatic doors
- Garage doors and more