Hallways and passageways
In a hotel, everything is on the move: in hallways, elevators, and up and down stairways. Doors perform multiple tasks and have to secure different access points – with automatic and electronic systems for smooth everyday operation – and in emergencies.
Controlled security: The connection and separation of rooms and floors requires an intelligent control system. For example, fire protection doors need to close automatically to prevent a fire from spreading. Emergency exit doors should ensure safe exit from the building. Automatic door systems and electronic access systems provide unimpeded access on a day-to-day basis, even for fire protection doors – thanks to special mechanisms and smart hold-open systems for hallway and passageway doors. The dormakaba escape route security system ensures a clear exit route in an emergency. Meanwhile, the doors prevent unauthorized access into the building with a wall reader and access card.
- Innovative and varied portfolio for securing the building and doors with different security requirements.
- Intelligent door systems to comply with smoke and fire safety regulations and accessible building standards.
- Contemporary design for compliance with accessibility standards.
- Greater convenience for opening, entering and closing.
- Planning, consulting and comprehensive service to meet all your needs.