Orthos electronically monitored security interlocks meet the most exacting security requirements and offer optimum protection for the sensitive areas of a building. The required safety levels are provided individually: from the authorisation of staff access by a card reader or code keyboard to verification of identity using biometric systems in the interior of the lock.
Security interlocks can be equipped with a range of different resistance classes, biometric verification, weight checking, or one or two-zone contact mats.
Key features of Orthos security interlocks
A second person can be detected in the interior of the lock by the incorporation of contact mats or a weighing system. Additional biometric identification systems in the interior help to identify users and rule out misuse.
The Orthos product range also includes the modular PIL-M02 Channel for use in airports at airside-landside crossover points. The modular Orthos PIL-M02 Security Interlock only allows passage in one direction. Different security levels are possible depending on the configuration selected.
Orthos PIL round or cubic Personal Interlocks
- High level of security owing to contact mats
- Additional security through installation of scales with weight limit or actual weight
- Resistance classes RC2/WK2, WK3 and up to WK4 for cubic interlocks
- Optional wings and folding wing doors and automatic locking
- Optional fire door
- Optional emergency exit function
- Optional bullet- and burglary-resistance
- Elegant glass units
- Quiet, low-noise operation
- Minimal space requirement
Orthos PIL-M02 One-Way Corridor
- Modular, adaptable system of half- and full-height swing doors
- Angled interlocks for impact resistance
- User-friendly passage also with luggage
- Low forces and a sensor system ensure a high level of personal safety
- Visual and acoustic alarm triggered on unauthorised passage in opposite direction
- Visual user guidance
- Transparent design