The dormakaba access manager 92 00 fulfils all the requirements of modern security systems. It manages and controls up to 16 doors depending on the system solution. There is a digital interface for setting up the type of control function required and the alarm management function.
- The access manager can be installed as an individual device near an access point, in electrical cabinets or as a central unit with input/output modules.
- There are powerful, flexible standard functions available which can be used for alarm and door management security functions. In fact the control unit has a whole library of applications which can be used to meet your requirements.
- You can set up any type of control function or the alarm management function using the digital interface.
- The number of I/Os can be extended with pluggable extension modules as required.
- The manager is usually installed in the secure area which protects it from tampering and sabotage.
- Two registration units can be connected to the control unit. Two RS-232 interfaces also offer the opportunity to integrate third-party readers.
- The dormakaba access manager 92 00 is used with the following dormakaba readers:
- dormakaba compact reader 91 04/91 10/91 12
- dormakaba remote reader 91 15/91 25
- dormakaba registration units 90 00/90 01/90 02/90 03/90 04
- The access manager supports CardLink thus enabling the integration of standalone components such as digital cylinders.
- It supports the LEGIC prime/advant and MIFARE Classic/DESFire RFID standards.
- It is easy to integrate the access manager into existing systems.
- Developed for today’s on-premise access solutions as well as future on-demand (IoT) solutions
- TLS encryption between access manager and host system can be activated
The dormakaba extension modules 90 30 and 90 31 can be used to extend new or existing installations to meet customer requirements, without complex cabling. Extension modules are used when more inputs or relay outputs are required than are available in the access control system. The system is extended by simply plugging the modules into the control unit. This increases the number of inputs for access points or the number of relay outputs.
Areas of application:
- Extended access control
- Interlocking door control
- Activating/deactivating alarm systems
- Lift control
- Door/window monitoring
- Lighting control
The access manager manages and controls several doors. It can activate alarm systems, record sabotage attempts and break-ins, forward this information and send a signal.