Contactless access control with sensor barriers
Security-relevant areas in sensitive buildings such as banks, office complexes or even pharmaceutical facilities must only be accessible to authorised persons. Here, the incoming and outgoing flow of people must be controlled efficiently, easily and, as far as possible, without waiting times. Reliable access control, high levels of personal safety and adequate hygiene protection measures are required in these highly frequented areas.
01 Argus sensor barriers
The new Argus sensor barriers from dormakaba offer contactless interior access control and pedestrian flow control. They combine touch-free passage with high passage frequency and thus offer hygienic protection in public areas. The versatile design options of this modern access system offer all sorts of features – with a wide range of colours and materials for handrails, side panels and profiles, and also drives and door wings.
- Reliable segregation and safety sensors
- Low space requirements and a high level of convenience
- Variable passage width of 650 mm, 900 mm, 915 mm or 1,000 mm
- Variable door leaf heights of 990 mm, 1,200 mm, 1,400 mm, 1,600 mm or 1,800 mm (upper edge)
- Smarter emergency exit and escape route
- Efficient mounting options
Whether for a new system, an upgrade or a modernisation – we offer installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and spare parts services.
Office buildings, banks, government and administration buildings, pharmaceutical facilities