ED100LE Low Energy Swing Door Operator
Descripción del producto
The ED100LE Low Energy Swing Door Operator employs an innovative, and super-quiet, electromechanical drive that is a perfect solution for facilities who want a quick, quiet, and painless transition from manual doors to touch-free access such as commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, hotels and multifamily buildings.
This swing door operator can automate new or existing swing doors through the use of a push plate, wave plate, or other actuator devices.
The ED100LE's advanced automatic power assist combines minimal push forces (as low as ANSI size 1) with reliable closing. All common applications for outswing and inswing doors — either with push arm or pull arm.
The ED100LE is easy to install and makes existing doors easily accessible.
- Seamless control with integrated hardware power supply and relay.
- Independently tested to 1 million cycles
- Built-in door position status, indicating door open or door closed.
- Close and latch in case of power loss (adjustable closing speed on loss of power).
- Hardware pre-load functionality for reliable operation.
- Built-in interface for connection to any access control system.
- Connection to any access control system with built-in interface.
- ED100LE offers full power durability in a low-energy setting.
Detalles del producto
Advanced power assist
The ED100LE combines advanced power assist, reliable closing, and special firmware capabilities to help manage the combination of wind and building pressure.
Fully ADA compliant
The operator is especially helpful for children, the elderly, persons with disabilities, or those carrying objects or pushing carts. This fully ADA-compliant device opens doors at precisely controlled speeds and forces, assuring safety for all users.
The ED100LE also includes a blow-open feature for smoke ventilation (per NFPA code 92B), permanent hold-open, and an onboard power supply delivering 1.5 amps @ 24-volt DC, which eliminates the need for a secondary power supply. It includes twelve programmable options to accommodate even the most challenging door installations.
In addition, the ED100LE low energy operator boasts a small footprint, up to 65 percent smaller than some other manufacturers' operators.