Grade 1 Heavy-Duty Cylindrical Locks
The C100 Series premium BAA compliant Grade 1 locks are built with a high performance cylindrical chassis for all applications where ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 products are required.
The C100 boasts improved manufacturing and lead times with a broader breadth of functional offerings and finishes while maintaining the aesthetics of the preceding C800 portfolio.
To meet the aesthetic needs of your project, these versatile locks feature advanced design concepts for extreme reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials for exceptional durability. This design provides both extremely high strength and an extended service life for the lock mechanism.
C100 Series locks are easy to install in both wood and hollow metal doors with ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.115 preparations for cylindrical locks.
- C100 Series lever locks are through-bolted for additional strength and reliability
- C100 Series lever locks are available with two rose designs, C or the stepped E
- C100 Series lever locks include a special, high strength spring and positive stop to eliminate unsightly sagging levers
- C100 Series lever locks are easily adjustable to accommodate a variety of door thicknesses
- Freewheeling function
- Electromechanical options available
Exceptionally smooth operation
To ensure exceptionally smooth operation, the C100 Series with lever trim incorporate a cast stainless steel retractor combined with roller bearings. This design provides both extremely high strength and an extended service life for the lock mechanism.
C100 Series locksets are easy to install in both wood and hollow metal doors with ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.115 preparations for cylindrical locks.
C100 Series operating lever trim features a specially designed freewheeling function to protect the lock from damage caused by excessive torque applied to the lever handles. When locked, the outside lever handle will move freely through a 60° arc without operating the latch bolt. This free movement minimizes the opportunity for damage to the lock mechanism
- Non-handed for simple installation.
- Key-in-lever lock is through-bolted for additional strength and security.
- Lock chassis constructed of steel, stainless steel and zinc components for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel latch bolt.
- Auxiliary deadlocking latch bolt.
- Accepts standard and interchangeable core cylinders.
- Electrically locked (fail safe)
- Electrically unlocked (fail secure)
- Schools and Universities
- Hotels, Apartments
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Complexes