Kaba 20 – the high performance system
Kaba 20 is the standard master-key system for registered series locks and master-key systems. The controlled sourcing of keys is guaranteed through storage of a security card.
The keys are manufactured using a computer-controlled precision milling process. Kaba 20 is a high-performance master-key system for residential and commercial premises.Downloads
The Kaba 20 master-key system meets high security standards thanks to its pins arranged in a radial formation, precise milling and high-quality materials.
- Security – effective protection against copying thanks to a security card and blank protection
- Value – solid Swiss quality
- Convenience – the reversible key can be inserted into the cylinder at any angle.
- Organisation – within the master-key system, the customer determines which key opens which door.
- Flexibility – has a wide range of application options and can also be combined with Kaba evolo access systems.
- Range – large variety of different cylinder types such as furniture, padlock, appliance and key switch cylinders, as well as for cylinder t-handles, all in an assortment of different colours and lengths
- Four to five rows of pins with up to 20 simultaneously-usable pin positions.
- Pins that make contact with the key are manufactured from wear-resistant hardened steel.
- Key protected by patented characteristics.
- Available with 22 mm Swiss round profile and 17 mm diameter Euro profile.
- Family homes
- Residential buildings
- Commercial and office areas (SME)