DORMA Studio Classic Fittings
Designed for demanding specifications, the accessories in the DORMA Studio range will give reliable service in busy environments. The range of locks, levers handles and hinges is wide enough to offer plenty of scope for design creativity.
- Simple glass preparation
- Firm fixing
- Reliable operation
- Extensive range of finishes and colors
Simple glass preparation, firm fixing
DORMA-Glas can offer years of experience with constructional glass, and has developed its fittings so that the glass preparation is reduced to the quick and easy drilling of a few holes. The carefully thought-out design ensures maximum contact area for optimum clampingefficiency.
DORMA STUDIO Classic – Reliable in operation
Quality materials and robust construction are their own guarantee of an unsurpassed standard of durability and reliability.
Finishes and colors
All the common patterns and types are available ex-stock (factory) in an extensive range of finishes and colors. Specials and glass fittings anodized or powder-coated in bespoke colors can also be made ready at short notice.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Designed for demanding specifications, the accessories in the DORMA Studio range will give reliable service in busy environments.
- The range of locks, lever handles and hinges is wide enough to offer plenty of scope for design creativity.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Easy installation and quality materials ensure time savings and satisfied customers.
- According to EN 12209
- Max door leaf weight, 45 kg; max. door leaf width, 1000 mm
- UV, PZ, BB, WC, Kaba cylinder lock design
- Design: 1- / 2-panel, side panel
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents.
For use on toughened-glass interior doors, e.g.
- Doctor's offices
- Hotel rooms
- Office rooms
- Private residences