DORMA TP/TA Door Rails
The TP/TA door and side panel rails coordinate with all DORMA patch fittings in terms of design, dimensions and the finishes available.
- For heavy-duty and wide doors
- Special security and quality features
- Easy door adjustment
- Reliability buit in
- Short delivery times
DORMA TP/TA design
Fittings offering maximum protection and effective sealing of the lower glass edges. Door rails facilitate the installation of extremely heavy-duty and wide doors.
Tamper resistant, with integral locks
The robust base rails are alternately screwed together from both sides of the door at 150 mm centers. This makes unauthorized removal of the rail virtually impossible. All door rails are available with integral locks, prepared for profile cylinders and with security roses, or prepared for certain types of lever lock.
Easy door adjustment – even without removal
Because DORMA TP/TA rails are a screw/clamp system, they offer one great advantage over other systems: the rail can be adjusted in situ up and down, and also side to side, to compensate for irregularities in the door opening.
No glass preparation, firm fixing
DORMA-Glas has an intimate knowledge of the special properties of glass as a building material. This has led to the design of rails requiring no glass preparation – no holes, no cut-outs. Carefully considered and positive measures have been taken to create the ideal contact area for optimum clamping efficiency.
Reliability built in
Quality materials and thorough workmanship mean that DORMA’s TP/TA rails have the features necessary to meet the most demanding of specifications.
Short delivery times
All the common patterns and types are available ex-stock (factory); customized rails can also be provided at short notice.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, the DORMA TP/TA design offers maximum protection and effective sealing of the lower glass edges.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- All the common patterns and types are available ex-stock (factory); customized rails can also be provided at short notice.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Easy installation
- No glass preparation
- Firm fixing
- Reduced installation time
- Highest corrosion resistance according to EN 1670 Class 4 and DIN 18251, Class 3 (with regard to type testing)
- Two heights, length according to dimensions, for 10, 8 and 12 mm
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.