All-glass revolving door KTV ATRIUM FLEX
The all-glass revolving door KTV ATRIUM FLEX impresses with its transparent and elegant design. The modern direct drive KT FLEX Direct installed in the ceiling enables individual and demand-oriented drive solutions and, together with the light ring, represents an incomparable design feature.
KTV ATRIUM FLEX revolving doors inspire with their exceptional performance and flexible equipment options.
- Three- or four-wing design
- Glazed drum walls or with metal paneling
- For manual operation (KTV/M)
- Additional night shields (optional)
- Automatic operation (KTV/A)
Light, open and elegant
The KTV ATRIUM takes lightness, enticing openness and undisrupted elegance to a new level, offering a combination of features previously unprecedented in a revolving door. dormakaba three-wing and four-wing revolving doors break down the barriers to creativity in entrance design. Buildings are both aesthetically and functionally enhanced in the best possible way, thanks to the beautiful all-glass appearance of the dormakaba KTV ATRIUM.
Optimization of the building energy balance
KTV revolving doors also hold back noise, dust and dirt, reliably protect employees in the vicinity of the entrances from drafts, and help to keep heating costs down.
Extensive design flexibility
Guaranteed state-of-theart design and compliance with all regulations.
dormakaba KTV doors are exceptionally versatile. Any inside diameter of door can be supplied from 2000 – 3400 mm. Plus, Standard fixed diameters of 3600 mm and 3800 mm are also available. Depending on the diameter, clear passage widths of up to 3000 mm can be achieved.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Flexible system to suit all requirements
- Easy installation and rapid commissioning
- Guaranteed state-of-the-art design and compliance with all regulations
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Extensive design flexibility in terms of planning and technical requirements
- Visually, technically and economically the ideal solution
Benefits for the user
- Enhanced working conditions
- Optimization of the building energy balance
- Efficient noise protection
- Tailored integrated system combining industrial engineering precision and assured quality