Kaba star – the star of master key systems
Kaba star is the most sophisticated mechanical master key system. It is characterised by a very high-performance, patented cylinder, which means keys cannot e copied without your permission. The system is especially suitable for complex sites with high security requirements and can be combined with Kaba evolo electronic locks.
Using the Kaba keylink permutation concept, Kaba star has a nearly unlimited number of individual key combinations, which makes it one of the most secure key systems in the world. It also features a highly flexible access rights concept, which is easily expandable.
Kaba star is a flexible cylinder lock that fulfils your highest security and organisational needs.
- Several registered patents mean that keys are impossible to copy by third parties without your express permission. Kaba's key registration scheme ensures that only authorised copies are ever made.
- Certified according to the highest European security standards, as it offers great protection against manipulation and vandalism.
- It will integrate into your mechatronic and electronic access control systems.
- Built with compatibility in mind. It is available in the Ø22mm Swiss as well as in the Ø17mm Euro profile. You can combine the two on your premises.
- The very high modularity allows for significant flexibility, so you can add keys and cylinders in various combinations as your organisation changes over time.
- 14 different key clip colours for better recognition and organisation.
- 7 different ring colors for orientation on the cylinder
- 5 to 8 pin rows
- 26 pin positions that can be used at the same time
- Key-detecting pins made of non-wearing hardened steel
- The key is protected by patented features
- Available with 22 mm diameter Swiss round profile and 17 mm diameter Euro profile
Kaba star is perfect for security systems in the following areas:
- Hotels, nursing homes, and hospitals
- Industrial plants
- Office buildings
- Public buildings
- Small businesses
- Residential buildings