dormakaba has designed a number of high security products to meet our customers’ needs on a variety of applications in specialist utility sectors. Products such as our Enclosure Guard, Gateshield and Thorlock have been developed following this relationship, designing and testing bespoke products that meet the distinct and demanding requirements specific to this industry.
The range is based upon the dormakaba modular core series of high security cylinders, allowing the cylinder core to be inserted into a range of locking solutions from cam locks, switch locks and padlocks, to the more traditional cylinder shapes. This also gives the locking system the ability to master key across various applications and locations making it a powerful, secure and efficient locking system.Downloads
- 48 mm solid stainless steel body
- 16 mm stainless steel locking bolt
- Cylinder is protected by a spinning guard
- Key retained when unlocked, ensures device is not left open
- LPCB grade 4 when used with approved security products
- EN 12320 Grade 5 (CEN 5) Category of use: Grade 1 Durability: Grade 1 Corrosion: Grade 3 Security: Grade 5
- quattro plus
- Kaba 20
High security solution designed to deter the most determined unauthorised attack including remote sites within the utility and infrastructure sectors eliminating vulnerable padlock shackles; including inspection hatches & covers, vehicle doors and containers.