DORMA ED 100/250A Automatic Swing Door System
For use on projects where robustness and high usage go hand in hand, this complete swing door system combines the many features of the ED 100/ED250A automatic swing door unit with robust aluminium framing and laminated glazed door leaves.
- Surface mounted with “Wind Load Control”
- Activation via radar, push pad or access control
- Robust framed door leaves available as pairs of doors or single leaves
- Available in a range of finishes
- Laminated or toughened safety glass
- Fitted with DORMA Prosecure sensors
- Robust framing for high traffic environments
- The full range of performance functions for the DORMA ED 100/250A automatic swing door operator (tested to 1,000,000 cycles, Wind load Control, low visual impact 70mm cover)
- Tailored sizes and bespoke manufactured in the UK to suit your project
- 'Project coordinated' by the DORMA Project’s department
- Installed and commissioned by DORMA’s highly skilled engineer team to meet the requirements of BS EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
DORVISION, an optional GPRS based real time monitoring system is available with this product, which incorporates the facility to lock/unlock doors, timed automatic locking, reset, diagnostic system check and to provide data on usage and performance.
Field of Application
- Choose between the ED 100A (suitable for doors up to 100Kg) and the ED 250A (suitable for doors up to 250Kg)
- Ideal for, but not limited to, use on Shopping/Retail projects, Offices and Transport Hubs
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our CODIC MasterCard or MATRIX Professional Electronic Access Control solutions. Click here for more information.