ST FLEX Green Fine-Framed Sliding Door System
Consists of a modern fine-framed profile combined with the dormakaba ES 200 Automatic Sliding Door Operator to form a complete visually appealing door system with outstanding thermal insulation, as confirmed by the German testing, surveillance, and certification body "ift Rosenheim". Offering high user convenience and easy accessibility, the ST FLEX Green sliding door system like the other doors from the FLEX range (FLEX and FLEX SECURE) invokes an inviting atmosphere with a harmonious look.
- ES 200 automatic sliding door operator
- High stability and torsional rigidity
- Low UD-value (thermal transmission co-efficient) for complete door 1.4 to 1.8 W/m2K
- Excellent insulation features thanks to interlocking side seals and top and bottom seals
- Monitored battery back-up system suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Fitted with dormakaba Prosecure activation and safety sensors
- Very flexible and adaptable to project requirements
- Fine frame profiles for visual appeal
- ES 200 automatic sliding door operator tested to 1 million cycles
- As a highly energy efficient solution, reduces day-to-day energy and heating costs and cuts C02 emissions
- Bespoke tailored solution to meet your project requirements.
- “Project coordinated’ by the dormakaba Project’s department
- Installed and commissioned by dormakaba’s highly skilled technicians to meet the requirements of EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
Field of Application
- Ideal for, but not limited to, use on public and institutional buildings, healthcare and education projects with energy efficiency and sustainability targets
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our comprehensive range of Access Control solutions.