DORMA ST FLEX Green Sliding Door
The ST FLEX Green sliding door illustrates DORMA's commitment to increasing energy efficiency and improving the sustainability of buildings. Despite its slender profile design, the ST FLEX Green comes with outstanding thermal insulation
- System U Value of 1.4 to 1.8 W/m2K
- Suitable for use in calculations to meet England and Wales Building Regulations - Approved Document L (2010)
- From the fine framed "Flex" range of door systems
- Monitored battery back-up system suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Available in a range of finishes
- Activation via radar, push pad or access control (further options on request)
Reduced CO2 emissions
As a highly energy efficient solution, the ST FLEX Green reduces day to day energy and heating costs and cuts C02 emissions.
Complies with latest energy-saving regulations for England and Wales
DORMA's ST Flex Green satisfies the requirements of the latest energy-saving building regulations for England and Wales - Approved Document L (2010) while also harmonizing perfectly with the existing DORMA sliding door range.
- Excellent insulation features thanks to interlocking side seals and top and bottom seals
- Fine frame profiles for visual appeal
- The full range of performance functions for the DORMA ES 200 automatic sliding door operator (tested to 1,000,000 cycles)
- Tailored sizes and bespoke manufactured in the UK to suit your project
- Installation ‘project coordinated’ by the DORMA Projects Team
- Installed and commissioned by DORMA’s highly skilled engineer team to meet the requirements of BS EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
Field of Application
- Ideal for most projects where tested thermal system performance is required
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our CODIC MasterCard or MATRIX Professional Electronic Access Control solutions. Click here for more information.