ST-AP Frameless Sliding Door System
Consists of ultra-modern frameless door leaves and panels combined with the dormakaba ES 200 Automatic Sliding Door Operator to form a complete visually appealing door system for a variety of applications. Offering high user convenience and easy accessibility, the ST-AP sliding door system is a designer’s delight.
- ES 200 automatic sliding door operator
- Frameless door leaves with top and bottom rails or dormakaba Manet patch fittings
- Activation via radar, push pad or access control
- Monitored battery back-up system suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Fitted with dormakaba Prosecure activation and safety sensors
- Very flexible and adaptable to project requirements
- Available in a range of finishes
- Frameless door leaves for maximum visual transparency
- ES 200 automatic sliding door operator tested to 1 million cycles
- Bespoke tailored entrance solutions to meet your project requirements.
- Door system fabricated in the UK
- “Project coordinated’ by the dormakaba Project’s department
- Installed and commissioned by dormakaba’s highly skilled technicians to meet the requirements of EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
Field of Application
- Ideal for but not limited to use on public and institutional buildings, healthcare and education projects.
- Automatic door operator suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our comprehensive range of Access Control solutions.